Classic Biker Jacket - Man
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SKU: SS20 J01L001 M46
Our Classic Biker Jacket for men pays tribute to Luigi Taveri's iconic racing gear. Recognizable by its reduced 1960’s design, the jacket has been optimised to ensure current safety standards and to give it a sleek biker fit for additional comfort. Our product is AA-CE certified and we take great pride in the careful selection of the 1.2 mm thick cowhide, the heavy-duty yarns and durable metal accessories. A full overview of all quality and safety standards is available on our site.
Our top priority is the safety of our customers. This is why we choose to deliver our products pre-equipped with the latest generation of Level 1 SAS-TEC protectors for shoulders, elbows and back. However, to provide maximum flexibility to urban riders and café racers, all protectors can be removed and re-equipped independently and by personal choice. In any case, our biker jackets guarantee a comfortable fit and a top quality style.
Our collection provides female and male product groups to flatter gender typical silhouettes and to support individual riding pleasure.
- Premium leather, color: black
- Protector pockets set in jacket lining with hidden zips
- Reinforced, finely processed and padded quilting at the elbow
- One front pocket with zip, two inside pockets with cross opening and push button, easy to use even when wearing gloves
- Adjustable buckles on the hip
- Stand-up collar with snap closure
- Full YKK metal front zip
- Zippers on the arm ends with snap fasteners
- Reinforced yarn with a waxed surface that makes the seams more airtight
- Taveri logo embossed in leather on the upper right arm